Meal prepping doesn’t sound so bad when you have these bite-sized treats waiting for you everyday! This three ingredient recipe is perfect for busy weeks.See Full Recipe
1 ripe banana
1 GoodPop Cookies n’ Cream pop
1/2 c plain greek yogurt
1. Peel banana, remove stick from pop and add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
2. Process or blend until completely smooth.
3. Line mini muffin tins with cupcake liners or use silicone molds.
4. Pour the blended mixture into the mini muffin tins and freeze until solid (about 4 hours).
5. Once ready to enjoy, remove from the freezer and let sit for a few minutes. Remove snack from mold or liner and enjoy frozen!