Every Mango Chile purchase helps refugees GET UNSTUCK. Learn more >
Add some crisp to your Square! This quick air fryer recipe is the simplest way to bring the Summer State Fair to your kitchen.See Full Recipe
1 large egg
1/4 c flour (or gluten free flour)
4 graham crackers
4 GoodPop Fudge n’ Vanilla Squares
1. Crush graham crackers in a food processor or ziploc bag and onto a rimmed plate.
2. Whisk the egg in a small bowl.
3. Spray the four Fudge n’ Vanilla Squares using cooking oil to cover all sides.
4. Place flour on a separate rimmed plate.
5. Dip each oiled square into the flour to cover all sides.
6. Carefully place each floured square into the whisked egg, making sure all portions of the flour are covered.
7. Finally, dip the egg-ed squares into the graham cracker crumbs, to cover completely.
8. Place the four battered squares onto a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least one hour.
9. When ready, preheat the air fryer for 1 minute at 350° F.
10. Add battered squares (two at a time) immediately to the air fryer for 1 minute at 350° F.
11. Carefully remove and top with coconut whipped cream and a maraschino cherry, or fudge topping of choice!