This super easy watermelon mojito is fruity, light and rum optional to make a fun mocktail for the kids!See Full Recipe
2 GoodPop Watermelon Agave pops
6-8 oz sparkling water
2-4 oz rum (optional)
1. Cut each lime into 4 equal wedges. Place the 4 lime wedges into each glass and muddle lightly with a wooden spoon or muddler.
2. Cut Watermelon Agave pops off of their sticks and into bite-sized pieces. Add to glasses of muddled limes.
3. Add rum if making an adult cocktail.
4. Top with sparkling water and stir.
5. Garnish with a fresh Watermelon Agave pop to make it extra watermelon-y!