Layer upon layer of creamy, salty and crunchy! This Chocolate Vanilla Sandwich ice box cake is the perfect dessert to serve to a group of friends or for the family and is sure to impress!See Full Recipe
1 box GoodPop Chocolate Vanilla Sandwiches
3 ounces gluten free pretzels (about ¾ of 1 small pretzel bag)
3 tablespoons of coconut oil (or butter) melted
1 cup (vegan) caramel, melted
2 cups coconut whipped cream
Green edible glitter
1. In a food processor, crush gluten free pretzels with melted coconut oil, until combined and pretzel crust is wet and completely crushed.
2. Gently press crust into the bottom of a parchment-lined loaf tin.
3. Drizzle warmed caramel sauce over the pretzel crust and using a spoon, spread to cover the entire crust.
4. Gently remove 4 GoodPop Chocolate Vanilla Sandwiches from their wrapper and place on top of caramel sauce, careful not to overlap.
5. Scoop coconut whipped cream over the sandwiches, using a spoon to spread the whip to fill the cracks between the sandwiches.
6. Sprinkle with edible glitter and use a spoon to spread around into a marbling effect.
7. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours for a whipped cream pie texture and 3-4 hours minimum for an ice cream box cake texture.
8. Slice into 6-8 even slices and serve immediately!