A GoodPop take on a nostalgic favorite! Chop up Fudge n’ Vanilla Squares and sprinkle with your choice of topping for an extra crunch.See Full Recipe
1 box GoodPop Fudge n’ Vanilla Squares
1/2 c chocolate chunks or chips
1 tbsp toppings of choice per choco taco like crushed peanuts, sprinkles, coconut flakes
1. Dampen a paper towel with warm water and squeeze out liquid. Gently wrap one stroopwafel in the damp paper towel and microwave for 30-seconds on a microwaveable plate.
2. Remove from microwave and carefully remove the paper towel (be careful of steam!). Push gently on the wet stroopwafel into the shape of a taco (over the side of a bowl or large spoon, between two glasses or into a taco holder). Repeat with additional stroopwafels and allow to cool.
3. Remove all Fudge n’ Vanilla Squares from their packaging and into a bowl. Press on the squares to make the choco taco filling, keeping the pieces as chunky as desired.
4. Scoop the filling into each taco and place on a plate or parchment paper lined baking sheet and into the freezer for one hour.
5. Once frozen, melt the chocolate at 15-second intervals, until completely melted.
6. Spoon the melted chocolate to cover or dip each taco into the melted chocolate. Sprinkle toppings of your choice immediately.
7. Return choco tacos to the freezer to set, at least 10 minutes. Remove and enjoy!