A kid-friendly version of the famous affogato, this dessert combines hot chocolate with creamy ice cream and a creamy crunchy Fudge n’ Vanilla dipped bar! A cute (and tasty!) treat good for family and friends!See Full Recipe
1 c oatmilk
1/4 c chocolate chips
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2-4 scoops oatmilk vanilla ice cream
2 GoodPop Fudge n’ Vanilla Crunch bars
1. Gently warm the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. When small bubbles begin to form around the edges, whisk in the chocolate chips and cocoa powder; whisk until smooth.
2. Once hot chocolate is completely combined, remove from heat and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
3. Place 1-2 scoops of the oatmilk ice cream in each mug or coupe glass.
4. Pour hot chocolate mixture evenly between two cups.
5. Garnish with GoodPop Fudge n’ Vanilla Crunch bar upside down and serve!