Every Mango Chile purchase helps refugees GET UNSTUCK. Learn more >
Wow the family with this Chocolate Avocado Mousse this weekend! A holiday recipe sure to make a fan out of even the pickiest eaters.See Full Recipe
1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate baking chips
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 Chocolate Fudge GoodPop
1 ripe avocado (peel and pit removed)
1. Melt the chocolate baking chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
2. Warm the Chocolate Fudge GoodPop and coconut milk in a microwave safe bowl or cup in the microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
4. Scoop into cups, bowls or mugs. Eat immediately for pudding-like texture, or place in the fridge for 2 hours for mousse-like texture.
5. Top with coconut whipped cream and a cherry or fresh chocolate shavings and enjoy!